Friday, November 7, 2008

Over all ready???

The Wildcat season is finally over. They ended the year on a very good note with a big win over the Forest Hills Broncos, the other youth FB league in Anderson. Owen was really hoping that he got to be the QB for this last game because he got to practice it during the week but, he didn't. He was ok with that because he got to play a lot 'D' as a LB. He also had a big cheering section with all the Painter's and the Carpenter's (last names not occupations)
We have the awards banquet Sunday and then the end of year party the next Sunday and then I guess we are officially finished for the year.
Something happened while playing FB this year and now for some reason he doesn't want to dance anymore ??? Could it be a testosterone increase??? Who knows. I keep telling him he might as well because he is already at dance and it will make him more A G I L E on the field but he isn't buying into it. We'll see.
Here are some pictures of his last game I took with my new lens that I should have bought at the beginning of the year, oh well, better late than never.
Offensive Line #80
Click on this picture and check out O's butt!!! I thought it was his and was like WOW
baby got back and then I figured out it was the QB's!! LOL

In the center trying to break free of the hold.
"Your not allowed to hold you know."
Good picture -
too bad it isn't Owen
.

TACKLE!
(or hugging?)


Chasing down the ball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a dork - but I love ya. Yeah it did look like his butt though.
Angi