Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Overheard today...

Just wanted to post a few things overheard from the kids as they were playing with Sally today...
  • OMG, your going to the grammy's! ( I took this first comment to mean that they were playing someone was a singer)
  • You need to take your pill now. (Are they actually paying attention to the news about celebrities?)
  • What AM I going to wear? Go get me something. (Sally is the assistant???? How do they know this stuff?)
  • Where's my body guard?!
  • Am I still the butler? No, you're the chauffeur now. (poor Owen, oh well, at least they are playing with him)
  • No, I want to be Alicia Keys. (That name had to come from Sally, I am not sure my kids even know who that is. Again, poor Owen, he wanted to be Alicia Keys)
  • Hey Owen, you can be Nicolas Cage from Ghost Rider. OK OK OK. (uhmmmm, should I tell them that they are getting their award shows mixed up???)

No comments: