Wednesday, September 10, 2008

UGHHHHHHH!!!!!


A small portion of her 'stuff'



To think, I thought those 2 little bags would be enough for her trash!



Another sampling of her 'stuff'


Ok I know I wasn't a perfect kid and I am pretty sure I wasn't neat but I don't really remember being that messy (was I mom???) but Meredith is the biggest pack rat - and let me tell you she gets it honest. Really there was probably no way of her not being one. I believe that it is a bit hereditary and she has it coming from both sides so she was destine to be one also. I really hadn't intended to spend HOURS cleaning her room yesterday all I really was doing was putting some of her clothes away from her and when I got to her closet I noticed a pile shoved in the corner and I pulled the stuff out and it was like 2 weeks worth of clothing! Things, after seeing, I realized I hadn't seen in like 4ever! Well that got me going.... and I got into her dance stuff - ahhhhhhhhh. I found, and I kid you not, 10 pair of dirty socks in her bag!!!!!!!! Could that be why she was wearing Owen's????? She is incredible. So, I get her closet and dance bag cleaned out and I decide to tidy up the area beside her bed where she always has a bit too much stuff for me. Well, low and behold when I get down on the floor and look I was flabergasted at the s--t under her bed! I was so overwhelmed I decided to take a picture for documentation. (I wish I would have taken a picture of her closet items). I have to give it to her, she is very clever. You see, she knows she isn't allowed to clean her room by putting things under her bed because I can see under her bed while in the bathroom and I tell her, so the clever little think she did was CRAM it all to the front of her bed so that I couldn't see it from the bathroom! Amazing, simply amazing is all I could say. I continue to ask, "why do you keep these things?" and her response is "IDK???" Then I asked why all the hidden clothes, and she responded I was in a hurry. For what, IDK , but obviously in a hurry from cleaning. Just so you know, there were 2 water bottles, a sippy cup????, 3 bottles of water, a 1/2 trash bag of old school papers, 4 shirts, 2 shorts, and a pair of underwear. In her closet she still had Halloween candy hid! Yes, there is a 'Clean House' intervention in her future :)

No comments: